Your New Weekend Escape from NYC
An enchanting private estate and country retreat, only 2 hours from NYC.
Troutbeck, a fully revived and renewed manor house just two-hours from Midtown Manhattan and situated on 45 secluded acres bisected by two flowing bodies of water, is once again a hotspot for those craving a high-minded respite.
The walls are graced with artwork by modern-day masters, while historic ephemera fill public spaces and guestrooms decorated with local custom-made furniture, reclaimed antiques, handmade ceramic table lamps, modernist pieces, and four-poster beds painted a deep crimson red.
Opened in August 2017
· Just a two hour drive from Manhattan, New York
· Enjoy farm to table dining menus
· Great location near many charming towns like Sharon, Kent and Millerton
· King Guest Rooms, Double Rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites Available
· Just 25 minutes from Mohawk Mountain for skiing
· Tennis on property
· Fly fishing
· Stables nearby for horseback riding